Looking for an exciting opportunity to learn and develop in the third sector? Want to take ownership of a project and make a difference? Then the CLIC Sargent internship scheme could be for you.
Develop your skills and gain valuable experience through volunteering with the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people.
Applications for 2016 internship roles are now closed. Applications will reopen in 2017.
CLIC Sargent offers all interns on the scheme:
- Responsibility for a project which will add value to both the charity and your CV
- Effective line management and one-to-one support and supervision
- A range of personal development options, including CV and presentation skills training, ongoing career guidance and job shadowing opportunities
- Access to training and development courses specific to your project, including our online e-learning package
- Access to CLIC Sargent’s internal vacancies
Our internship scheme runs each year from September to December, with new and exciting projects being created every year.
Find out more
For general enquiries or to find out more about the CLIC Sargent internship scheme, please contact our Internships team on: email@example.com.