Childhood cancer touches the lives of not just children and young people, but parents, siblings, aunts and uncles, schools, friends and the wider community. Our cause will resonate with your staff, your customers and your clients.
We can help your company achieve its corporate social responsibility and marketing objectives whilst offering excellent fundraising, PR and team opportunities. We have fundraising for all to get involved in, from 60-mile challenges, abseils and overseas treks to cake bakes, swap shops and fancy dress days! We will work with you to develop an exciting calendar of events and a communications plan to help us maximise the partnership potential. We also hope that you may be able to offer work experience to some of our young cancer survivors who may have missed out on this and other education and training opportunities.
Sponsorship is a fantastic way to support CLIC Sargent whilst achieving a route to market and generating great brand awareness amongst your customers and our supporters. We have major fundraising events like the Fantasy Ball, which attract high value, influential audiences, as well as award winning runs and challenge events and UK-wide fundraising and awareness campaigns, such as Wig Wednesday and Childhood Cancer Awareness Month – all of which come with exciting sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
Easy to set up and simple to manage, payroll giving is an effortless and tax-effective way for staff to support CLIC Sargent help children and young people with cancer, and their families, the whole year round.
Cause Related Marketing
CRM is a fantastic way to promote your brand and raise money and awareness for the vital services that CLIC Sargent provides. Research from Business in the Community shows that 86% of consumers are more likely to buy a product that is associated with a cause or issue and 73% of consumers would switch brands. A CRM partnership with CLIC Sargent will enable your company to connect with customers, gain a great presence in the community and engage with new audiences. CLIC Sargent is experienced in managing successful CRM campaigns. During our partnership with hmv for instance, we received £1.70 from every hmv iPhone case sold through its high street shops and online store. hmv approached leading iPhone-case manufacturer, Griffin, who were delighted to help by offering hmv a generous reduced buying price for the CLIC Sargent iPhone case. The product sold 24,300 units and raised £41,310 for CLIC Sargent.
How we will support you
We will work closely with you to meet your aims and objectives and provide:
- An innovative, friendly and passionate team of support
- A dedicated CLIC Sargent corporate account manager
- Exciting events and projects to involve your colleagues, with something for everyone
- Regular fundraising progress updates
- A detailed communications plan involving coverage across print, broadcast, online and social media.
- Case studies and service visits so that staff, clients and customers understand the impact of the partnership
Benefits for your company
Get involved in your community
- Link to a UK-wide charity with a local network of services
- Build deeper networks with your audience by providing direct support to the communities your company operates in
Motivate your colleagues
- Encourage team-building, boost employee morale and build loyalty
- Give employees the opportunity to take part in volunteering, expeditions and exciting events
- Engage your customers or clients in fundraising activities
Enhance your brand
- Build rapport with your target audience
- Reach a potential new audience
- Build your reputation as a socially responsible company
- Generate positive PR opportunities at a local and national level
- Be associated with a respected UK-wide charity - the UK's leading charity for children and young people with cancer, and their families
The difference you will make
- £2.50 could pay for a copy of CLIC Sargent’s magazine Shout Out! for children age seven to 13 - supporting them during and after treatment and helping them feel less isolated.
- £15 could pay for a copy of CLIC Sargent’s DVD to help families where a child or young person has died of cancer to understand and cope with their grief.
- £100 could pay for a family to stay for three nights in one of CLIC Sargent’s 10 Homes from Home, providing free self-catering accommodation near to specialist children’s cancer treatment centres, which are often many miles from a family’s own home. Staying in a Home from Home ensures a family can be close to their child during treatment. The atmosphere in a Home from Home is friendly and welcoming. If they are well enough, and ward staff agree, the child can stay there too.
- £1,100 could pay for a CLIC Sargent Nurse for a week, so that they can coordinate clinical and non-clinical care for children with cancer, to maximise the amount of time they can safely spend at home, and ensure that treatments can be given closer to home where possible.
- £43,000 could pay for a CLIC Sargent Social Worker for a year. They will aim to meet children and young people with cancer, and their families, soon after diagnosis and help them to understand and cope with the emotional, practical and financial effects of cancer, through treatment and beyond.
- £112,000 could fund our Information Service for a year.
- £1 million could pay for the costs of our care professionals supporting young people for a year.
How to get involved
We would be delighted to hear from you if you want to discuss how your company can become involved. Please get in touch – call 0300 330 0803 or email email@example.com