Here’s how your donation could help:
- £15 could pay for some toys for the new Home from Home, to help create a fun, comfortable environment for children.
- £25 could pay for cleaning products for one week at one of the Homes from Home. The level of cleanliness in all of CLIC Sargent’s Homes from Home is high, to reduce the chance of children and young people with cancer getting infections when they stay there with their loved ones. All communal areas are cleaned daily and bedrooms receive a deep clean once families have finished their stay.
- £50 could pay for a toaster or kettle to use in one of the kitchen areas, so that families can have breakfast together, or have a cup of tea with other residents going through similar experiences.
- £1,000 could provide pictures and cushions around one of the new Homes from Home CLIC Sargent Homes from Homes are welcoming, non-clinical places to stay, with as many home comforts as possible and these furnishings help to make it really feel like home.
- £10,000 could provide all of the curtains and blinds throughout one of the new Homes from Home in Glasgow or Edinburgh. These will include black out curtains to help children and families rest at any time of day.
If you are considering making a significant investment in the appeal, we would love to discuss with you the difference you could make.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also take part in our fundraising events to raise money.
Thank you to the Crerar Hotels Trust for their ongoing support and commitment and for their generous lead gift towards the Scotland Homes from Home appeal.