We want to be there for every single child and young person, and their families, so we can limit and reduce the damaging impact of cancer on their lives.
That’s why in 2015 we launched our 10-year strategy, Aiming high, outlining our plan to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer when you’re young.
By 2025, we want:
- To reach everyone who needs us – at diagnosis, during treatment and after treatment has ended
- More specialist bereavement support
- More CLIC Sargent Homes from Home, close to specialist hospitals
- The spread of best practice in nursing
- To improve availability of financial support and advice.
To do this we need to increase the amount we raise every year.
Only with your support can we grow as an organisation. But we know that together we can – and we will – ensure that no child or young person has to go through cancer alone.