Who can set up a Support Me fund?
A parent, family member or friend of a child or young person who is currently receiving treatment or support from CLIC Sargent - or has completed their treatment
How do I register?
It’s quick and easy to set up a fund over the telephone or online. lf you’d like to have a chat about setting up a fund or have any questions, just give us a call on 0845 121 2491 or email us at email@example.com
How does it work?
Whether it’s just you, your family or friends, your workplace, school or college that want to raise money for your fund, we’ll help find just the type of fundraising for you - from fundraising in your lunch break, to taking on a sporty challenge or organising your own event.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide on a name for your fund, for example the ‘The Robert Smith Fund’ or ‘Team Smith’, and sign up online
- We’ll set up your fund, along with online fundraising pages
- You can personalise your online fundraising pages with photos and your own words and track your fund total
- We’ll help you spread the word about your fund
- It’s really easy to get friends and family to help and for them to set up their own online fundraising pages – and all the cash they raise will be added to your fund grand total
- You’ll be well on your way to building your fund.
What do I get?
- A fundraising pack bursting with tips and ideas
- Your local Fundraising Manager will be in touch to help you every step of the way
- A load of goodies to choose from to help you with your fundraising, from posters to balloons and collection buckets
- We’ll help you get the word out about your fund with our ready made messages, emails and ideas to help you use your social media accounts.