Please make sure your child understands the following guidelines before starting their design for our eCard competition.
Guidelines for submitted entries
- Please make sure your child/student understands these simple guidelines beforehand, as we want to consider every drawing we receive
- Please use felt tip pens if you can, as bright bold colours come out much better when scanned into our computer
- Please make sure your design has a wintery/Christmas feel
- Use white paper or card if you can as this will also help the colour come out well
- Please don’t draw too close to the edge of the paper as we want to be able to show your whole drawing – the scanner might not be able to capture it all if it’s on the edge
- If you send your entry to us in the post, please attach an entry form from the right hand side to your drawing with a paperclip and make sure you fill in all the details.
All entries must be received by Monday 12 November 2012.
Please send your entry to: Amy White, Christmas eCard competition, CLIC Sargent, Abbey Wood Business Park, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7JU.
Please read our Terms and Conditions.