Donate your once loved items to your local CLIC Sargent shop.
You can donate goods at any local CLIC Sargent Shop. It is easy and the money we raise from your gift will make a real difference to children and young people with cancer and their families.
How to donate
- Support household appeals. If you receive a CLIC Sargent donation bag through your door, simply fill it with your donations and leave for us to collect on the date specified
- Pop into your local CLIC Sargent shop with your donations
- Lost property – give items a second life by donating to CLIC Sargent
- If you are a retailer consider a donation of sample, promotional and obsolete stock
- Hold a donation day event in aid of CLIC Sargent at your place of work, school, or local community centre. For information or to register your interest, please email or call 0117 314 8610.
What to donate
- Clothing – including retro, vintage and bridal
- Jewellery and accessories
- Collectables - CLIC Sargent has an award-winning eBay shop through which we are able to raise the funds your donation deserves
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- China and glass – as a charity shop staple, we love donations of bric-a-brac
- Household textiles
- Sheet music and musical instruments
- Mobile phone and printer cartridges. Find out about what else you can recycle with CLIC Sargent.
If you have large items that you wish to donate in south west England, CLIC Sargent may be able to arrange a collection.
Please do not be disappointed if we are not able to accept your donation due to health and safety or quality reasons. Our stock collection drivers will make an assessment upon collection, but you can help avoid disappointment by taking note of the following:
- Ensure upholstered items have a fire-retardant label
- Take photographs of the items you wish to donate and email them to us
- Provide measurements when enquiring about collection
For more information
For more information or to request some donation sacks, please call us on 0117 314 8610 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.