Donate your once loved items to your local CLIC Sargent shop.
You can donate goods at any CLIC Sargent shop. It's easy and the money we raise from your gift will make a real difference to children and young people with cancer, and their families.
How to donate
- Pop into your local CLIC Sargent shop with your donations
- Hold a donation day event in aid of CLIC Sargent at your place of work, school, or local community centre. For information or to register your interest, please email: email@example.com or call 0117 314 8610.
If you are a business or organisation there are a number of ways you can help:
- Please consider donating your redundant IT and Communications equipment. Please call or email for more information
- Donate obsolete returned or unsold stock from your business
- Donate lost property, including small gadgets and electrical items
- If you are a retailer consider a donation of sample, promotional and obsolete stock
What to donate
- Clothing – including retro and vintage
- Jewellery and accessories
- Collectables - CLIC Sargent has an award-winning eBay shop where we can raise the funds your donation deserves
- DVDs, CDs and books.
- China and glass – as a charity shop staple, we love donations of bric-a-brac
- Household textiles
- Sheet music and musical instruments
- Mobile phone handsets, tablets, digital cameras, IT equipment and printer cartridges. Find out about what else you can recycle with CLIC Sargent.
If you have large items that you wish to donate in south west England, CLIC Sargent may be able to arrange a collection.
Please do not be disappointed if we are not able to accept your donation due to health and safety or quality reasons. Our stock collection drivers will make an assessment upon collection, but you can help avoid disappointment by taking note of the following:
- Ensure upholstered items have a fire-retardant label
- Take photographs of the items you wish to donate and email them to us
- Provide measurements when enquiring about collection
To find out more
To find out more, or to request some donation sacks, please call us on 0117 314 8610 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.