2011/2012 was a very exciting year for CLIC Sargent. From influencing government reforms to providing emotional, practical and financial support, we continued to do all we can to help children and young people with cancer, and their families.
Our achievements for 2011/2012, and our plans for the year ahead, are included in our latest Annual Report and Accounts which you can download it from the right hand side of this page.
Here's a summary of just some of the ways we helped during 2011/2012:
- We provided emotional support to over 6,200 children and young people with cancer
- Our nurses supported over 1,000 children with cancer and their families
- We awarded 4,828 grants with a total value of nearly £1 million
- There were 1,894 family stays at our Homes from Home, enabling families to be near their child during treatment
- 387 families spent time together at Malcolm Sargent House, our holiday home in Scotland.Our Annual Report and Accounts includes our financial report for the year ending 31 March 2012, and provides a summary of our objectives and an outline of our principal activities.
To receive a paper copy of the report, you can call us on 0300 330 0803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We could not do any of the vital work described in our 2011/2012 Annual Report and Accounts, or achieve any of the goals we have committed to for the future, without the generous support of our staff, volunteers, donors, trusts, corporate supporters, major donors and patrons. For details of those we would like to thank please visit our thank you page.
Registered company and charity numbers
- CLIC Sargent Cancer Care for Children. Company number 5273638
- Registered charity in England & Wales (1107328) and Scotland (SC039857)
- Registered office: Horatio House, 77–85 Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8JA