As a member you'll be able to:
- Meet other young people online who have experience of cancer
- Share your views and opinions with CLIC Sargent
- Find out about CLIC Sargent's work and how your ideas can influence what we do.
Please note that only those in the group can see who's a member and what's been posted.
"It is very important for me because outside of the hospital I didn't frequently see people who were going through the same thing"
Help to make a difference
Recently members of the group have shared their ideas and have helped us to:
- Help shape our Young Ambassadors Programme
- Inform our fundraising team's pitches to corporate partners
- Inform our senior managers and trustees strategic planning for the organisation.
"I like reading posts. I can read them and have an opinion that I either share or don't. It's a nice feeling"
Find out more
To find out more about the CLIC Sargent Young People's Facebook group or to join, please email the CLIC Sargent Participation Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org