To enter the draw to win one of three Marks & Spencer gift cards, please complete our website survey:
Terms and conditions
(1) The CLIC Sargent (“Promoter”) prize draw (the "Promotion") is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of CLIC Sargent, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
(2) The Promotion opens at 10am on Monday 23rd November 2015 and the closing date for receipt of all entries is 9am Monday 14th December.
(3) There will be three winners.
(4) To enter, participants must complete the survey and enter their email address within the third party site to confirm their entry.
(5) All valid entries must include a valid email address.
(6) All participants who meet the criteria and entry process set out above will be placed into the prize draw.
(7) Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted.
(8) The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
(9) No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
(10) No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
(11) There are three prizes. The prize-winners will be the first three participants to be randomly selected by an independent party that meet the entry criteria (the "Winners").
(12) The “Winners” will each be entitled to a gift card (hereafter referred to as “voucher”) from Marks & Spencer for £50 to be used by the date specified on the voucher.
(13) There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
(14) The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
(15) CLIC Sargent decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
(16) The “Winners” agree to take part in the Promotion at their own risk and CLIC Sargent accepts no liability with regard to such prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct neither of the Winners nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the Winners. The Winners will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of the prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prize have been provided to the fullest extent possible.
(17) The Winners must abide by CLIC Sargent’s terms and conditions, which form part of the prize.
(18) The sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any element of the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
(19) The Winners will be contacted via their submitted email address by 12pm Friday 8th January 2016. The Winners will have to confirm the receipt of the email by Friday 28th January 2016 along with the address to send their prize.
(20) If CLIC Sargent cannot contact the Winners via the email account provided at entry or if the Winners do not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independent party.
(21) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
(22) The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
(23) This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Marks & Spencer. Marks & Spencer shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
(24) The Promoter is CLIC Sargent, Horatio House, Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London.