Becoming an eBay community seller is not only a fun way to contribute to our cause, it also has a number of great benefits for sellers.
Why become a community seller?
- By selling for CLIC Sargent on eBay you will automatically receive a charity ribbon next to your listings making it stand out from the crowd.
- Your listings will also be featured on the eBay charity pages, further increasing the profile of your listings. As a result charity listings are 34% more likely to sell and attract 14% more bids.
- Fixed price charity listings sell faster on average than other similar items.
- There are worthwhile savings in terms of listing fees. The charity arm of eBay is called PayPal Giving Fund. PayPal Giving Fund (a registered charity itself) will reimburse you a percentage of your insertion and final value fees relative to the amount you choose to donate - give 20% and receive a 20% refund on your fees.
- Each of your listings will also feature our graphics and mission statement, promoting CLIC Sargent to people around the globe.
- If you are undertaking a challenge such as a run or cycle for CLIC Sargent, you can fundraise through eBay too.
How do I become a eBay community seller?
It’s easy to become a community seller and support CLIC Sargent.
All you need is an eBay account and access to a computer and camera. If you are a UK tax payer please remember to select Gift Aid which enables CLIC Sargent to claim an additional 25p for every £1 we receive.
Find out more
To find out more about how you can become a eBay community seller, please contact Matt Whitehead on 0117 314 8613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.