Selling your unwanted items on eBay for CLIC Sargent is not only a fun way to contribute to our cause; it also has a number of great benefits for you.
Why should you sell for charity?
- Increased visibility – when you sell for charity you will automatically receive a charity ribbon next to your listings, making it stand out from the crowd.
- Extra promotion – your listing will also feature on the eBay Charity pages, further increasing the profile of your listings. Charity listings are 34% more likely to sell and attract 14% more bids.
- Enhance your reputation – your listing will automatically receive our logo and mission statement, associating you with our great cause.
- Reduction in eBay fees – the charity arm of eBay (PayPal Giving Fund) will reimburse you a percentage of your insertion and final value fees relative to the amount you choose to donate. If you give us 20% you will receive a 20% refund on your fees.
- Give what you can afford – there are no rules about what you have to give, so whether you give 10% or 100% - from as many or as few items as you like – it's up to you.
How do you start?
It’s easy to eBay for CLIC Sargent. All you need is an eBay account and access to a computer and camera.
- Once you are ready to list your item, use the Advance Sell form or the eBay mobile app.
- Look for the charity box just below where you set your price and choose CLIC Sargent. You can set the percentage you’d like to give to us (10%-100%).
- Three weeks after your item sells, PayPal Giving Fund will automatically collect the donation from you.
If you are a UK tax payer please remember to select Gift Aid which enables CLIC Sargent to claim an additional 25p for every £1 we receive.
Find out more
To find out more about how you can eBay for CLIC Sargent, please contact our team on 0117 314 8611 or email: email@example.com.